Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Tasty Tuesday: Lime Cilantro Chicken

I love a good Crockpot recipe. There's nothing better than coming in the door and dinner being done. I grabbed this recipe from http://crockpotladies.com/crockpot-cilantro-lime-chicken/ right before I had my gallbladder surgery. I didn't make it then, but found it when trying to decide what I was going to make for dinner. Let's just say, it's delish!






Ingredients:
2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 limes, zested and juiced
1 cup chopped fresh cilantro, plus extra for garnish/serving
1 (1 lb.) bag frozen corn
1/2 red onion, diced
1 can of black beans
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 teaspoon cumin
salt & pepper to taste

Instructions
Mix ingredients into the Crockpot and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8.

Serve with tortilla chips or rolled into tortillas! A dollop of sour cream and guacamole will do the trick!

Read more at http://crockpotladies.com/crockpot-cilantro-lime-chicken/#Ttpcr5XArKfYf6jl.99

Xo,



2 comments: