Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thrifty Thursday: Cardigans

Y'all, I love cardigans...mainly because I love wearing dresses and winter is not going to stop me. So when I heard that Target had their cardigans 40% off, I just had to check it out. So I scooped up these:

 I can't wait to wear this one with a skirt and tights!
 I'll be wearing this with the dress I bought for Christmas card pictures!
I feel like I'm always needing a black cardigan to throw on. This one is great because those little studs aren't silver or gold so you can wear it with all kinds of things. You can dress it up for the office or wear it with jeans!

These are all marked down to $14.99 and will keep me nice and warm through the winter! I love how Target is taking a J.Crew approach to cardigans for so much cheaper (don't get me wrong, I own several J.Crew cardigans that I love).

Xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment