Sunday, March 9, 2014

Monday Memories

It was a stressful week work-wise, but lots of excitement in our house- E is doing really well with potty training and transitioned into a big-boy bed Friday night! 

I'm hoping that work isn't quite as crazy this week...so much on my plate right now!
I took this picture Tuesday because E peed on my first outfit (awesome right?!). Stella & Dot jewels make everything better!
Tuesday was a whirlwind of a day, but Pilates really helped me de stress and feel better!
Wednesday I wore blue in memory of my friend Eve Carson who was brutally murdered 6 years ago.
Thursday I was in bed (in my Paxton boxers) by 8:15.
Friday am E thought he'd dress up as a superhero (at 8 am).
Superhero party is coming together (my mom got those awesome signs at Hobby Lobby).
Friday was E's first night in his big boy bed. He tossed and turned for awhile but slept great on Saturday.
I hit 500 miles in my Mizunos (right) so I finally got new ones! I kind of love how they feel on my feet and they're pretty!
Friday we went to a gym meet with friends and finished the evening off with Mexican. I drank some sangria as my reward for 9 miles!
Sunday E went to a baseball game with my parents. I had the whole afternoon and accomplished so much- laundry, vacuuming, dusting, mopping and a 2 mile run!!

Hope y'all have a great week...lots in store for this week!

Xo,

1 comment: