Thursday, March 20, 2014

Thoughtfulness Thursday: 100 Posts!

I know for a lot of bloggers 100 posts isn't a big deal, but I'm pretty proud I've made it 100 posts in. I never really thought I'd blog or have people reading my blog. I've made lots of wonderful friends so far and it's only been a few months. I continue to enjoy blogging and hearing what my readers find most interesting. I enjoy the connections I've made and the products that I've gotten to try/wear. I am grateful that I have been welcomed into the blogging community with open arms. So here's a small recap of what I've done in 100 posts (my math is off by one number...so sorry!).

9 Workout Wednesdays
19 Recipes
19 Posts based on Pictures (Snapshot Sunday or Monday Memories)
7 Thrifty Thursdays
7 Friday Faves
7 Various
17 Thoughtfulness Thursday/Reflection posts
14 Product Reviews
-Sta-Glam
-Stella and Dot Trunk Show
-Elijana Cosmetics 
-Jill Massey Couture Jewelry
-Piece & Tranquility
-Paxton1345
-Prints Charming Studio
-Stella and Dot Jewelry
-Georgia Necklace
-Bent by Courtney
-Alta moda
-Rodan & Fields
-Prickly Pear Boutique Clutch
-Fleece-Lined Leggings (Ocean Avenue Boutique)

I have been so blessed these past couple of months with the opportunity to share some amazing companies with you. This will continue in the future because I've received a ton of great feedback about it (both from y'all and the companies). So thankful for Carrie, Ashley, Jana, Jill, Ashley, Erin, Carrie, Courtney, Lindsey, Kelly, Amy and Ashley for letting me brag on their products and stores!

So what do you enjoy hearing about most? Give me your feedback because I'm writing for you!

Xo,



1 comment: