Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday Memories

This week was my birthday week, so of course it was fun! Thankful to y'all for your birthday wishes. The most fun was seeing E's excitement in wishing me a happy birthday, giving me his card and the cake of course! We had beautiful weather and lots of playing outside. I can't help to hope that the forecasted snow for this week will happen!

Birthday outfit: Lilly dress and belt, Tory Burch shoes, Bourbon and Boweties bangles. 
After breakfast in bed, lunch with the hubs, make up (and custom foundation at Elijana Cosmetics), we finished off with Mexican food (I'm pretty sure I've eaten Zmexican the past 10 years on my birthday).
My all time fav cake: Cecila's strawberry...yum!
If you missed my post, Carrie Davis made this awesome custom illustration! I'm getting it printed in notecards! She's offering a deal to my readers...check the post out!
Since it was still my birthday week, I drank a glass of champs and ate a cake pop mid week.
Then I showed you all of the fun Stella and Dot jewelry I got to wear. You can still wear these beauties...just a few days left! Details on the blog!!
E had a play date on Friday. They had so much fun dressing up in costumes my mom had gotten him for Christmas! 
And of course I didn't dress in a boring outfit for the play date...
E got a belated Christmas gift on Saturday and he was in love with it.
I finished my weekend with a 3 mile run with this view. It made my run so much better!!

Xo,

1 comment: