Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Stella and Dot Trunk Show!

A couple of weeks ago, I shared Ashley's story about why she loved selling Stella & Dot so much and you got to see all of the awesome jewelry that I got to wear! Well, I knew that I wanted to have a trunk show after playing in all of her jewelry...and that's just what we did. Ashley made it super easy to organize. I sent her the e-mail addresses of all of the ladies I wanted to invite, she sent out the invitation and even offered to bring food and wine (I didn't take her up on this, but what an incredibly nice offer!). I invited people from all kinds of my groups (co-workers, church friends, Junior League friends, neighbors and family members). I had the perfect turnout at around 10 people. I made the food simple since I was at work the entire day: cookies, brownies and fruit...plus lots of wine! Ashley set up all of the jewelry and I have to say it's all sooo pretty!

This is just a small sampling of all of the amazing jewelry. The best part was that we all got to try on everything and wear it around. Ashley also had a ton of bags that several people purchased.
Maegan was my roommate for the week and also came to the party :) She's hosting a trunk show in a few weeks...so much fun!
We were just trying out all of the goodies!

I should have taken more pictures. My husband thought I was crazy for only getting a few shots, but I was having fun chatting and trying on jewelry.

The best part was spending time with the girls...the second best part was all of the free rewards you get!

I've already got my Milana Tassel Necklace, Nancy Studs, Adelaide Hoops and Madison Tech Bag on the way. I still have more rewards to use too! 

If you'd like to make a purchase, please e-mail me (georgiapeachmommyblog@gmail.com) for the direct link to my trunk show. My trunk show closes on March 14, 2014. I'd love for you to buy something to make you feel special. 

If you're interested in hosting a trunk show, contact Ashley Bardash at ashleybardash@gmail.com and she will help you out (if you're not in her area, she can help connect you with another seller).

Xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment