Monday, February 24, 2014

Monday Memories

Wow, what a busy week! I feel like I've had zero down time this week, but it was a super fun! Where to even begin?! In fact, it was so busy that I barely remembered to take pictures. Oops! I can't believe how nice the weather has been this week. After a week of snow and ice, it's like God knew that I couldn't handle anymore. We've had temperatures in the 60s and 70s and I'm loving every second of it.

On Tuesday, I took a much needed run in my parents neighborhood. They have a beautiful lake (do you remember the picture from last week of it sleeting while I was running?!) and I was so excited to see the sun shining brightly. I think I ran a million hills, but it was so much better than running in the sleet.
Tuesday evening one of my best girlfriends (and co-worker) came into town for some work obligations. We decided that Tuesdays should be made for wearing leather and sushi dates. We had a lot of fun dressing up and having a girls' night.
I wish I could tell you that this was a good margarita, but it was really horrible. Worthless amount of calories.
The sushi on the other hand was amazing...and worth every calorie...if you don't know this about me, I don't eat fish/seafood or any meat except for chicken...so of course my sushi was vegetarian (and fried ;)).
 We had to do several photos because we didn't love any of them :)
Maegan gave me this awesome Kate Spade coffee mug (I mean I do love coffee and Kate Spade an uber amount, so it was kind of perfect. She also gave me Hammond's chocolate which was equally amazing.
Thursday evening was my Stella and Dot party (post to come on this soon). It was so much fun getting together with the girls, drinking wine and shopping (and trying on gorgeous jewels).
 And of course my roomie for the week and I had to pose...because that's how we roll :)
Friday E and I had our usual Chick fil A date (no pictures from Friday for some reason...I guess because I'm lame).

Saturday was gorgeous...nice warm weather and after an awesome 6 mile run (okay I didn't think it was awesome while it was happening) I slid on a Lilly dress and my Jack Rogers (it felt soooooo good to wear sandals!).
Saturday evening, we went to dinner and came home to snuggle, drink wine and put on stretchy pants. I was pretty tired.
It was a great week with an amazing friend...I love hanging out with Maegan and laughing my butt off. She and I can devour a bowl of candy within minutes and drink a bottle of wine like we dying of thirst. Hope y'all had a great week!

Xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment