Monday, April 28, 2014

Monday Memories

Happy Monday! I'm sorry this post is a little late but E hasn't stopped since 6:45 a.m and I'm just now sitting. Thankfully this week was much more chill than the past couple of weeks, but May calls for another busy time (but also very fun ones!).
I got my custom fascinator for the Derby party we are attending...so excited to wear it! Bet you can't guess what brand dress I'll be wearing ;)
I started drinking coffee and 3 and apparently E thinks he will too...he's quite the coffee stealer!
Thursday was the Junior League's Blind Wine! Always a fun event and a perfect excuse to throw on a sundress!
This boy tried me on Friday...whew what a day!
These ladies are all amazing women entrepreneurs! Jana (Elijana Cosmetics), Limdsey (Alta moda) and Courtney (Bent by Courtney). So blessed to know them and have their support!
I got to hang with Betheny from Bourbon and Boweties which was super fun!
Saturday we chilled with beer and Big Green Egg pizza...my fav!
Don't forget to enter to win this awesome pearl wrap bracelet from Sara Ward Designs (Friday's post)!

Xo,









No comments:

Post a Comment