Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mother's Day Gift Ideas

I know it's not a typical Workout Wednesday, but we're talking gifts today!

If you follow me on Instagram, your feeds have been blown up with great ideas for Mother's Day. I have worked with some wonderful ladies since I started blogging and I love supporting them by telling you about their products. I know that some of you are new to reading my blog, so you've probably missed out on a lot of the great products. Below are some great (budget-friendly) gift ideas!

Mother's Day is just a couple of weeks away and maybe you need to hint at a gift for your husband to give you or maybe you need to pick up a gift for your mom or mother-in-law. OR maybe you want to treat yourself to something to make you feel good!

These are just a few of my favorite things by some of my favorite people!

Jewelry








Beauty/Health









Home


Praising Him Creations



Clothes



Any of these would be perfect gifts for your hubs (and kids) to give you for Mother's Day OR for you to treat yourself. Pick out a piece of jewelry, get your make-up done and buy a new outfit! And have a Happy Mother's Day (in a couple of weeks!).

Disclaimer: The products I received were gifted to me, but all viewpoints are my own.


Xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment