Monday, April 21, 2014

Monday Memories

Happy Monday! I hope you had a wonderful week and a blessed Easter weekend. We had a great Easter Sunday and are beyond thankful for beautiful weather, fun times and of course our Risen Savior! We've celebrate a lot of things this week...we are so blessed!

One of my best friends is moving across the country, so we said goodbye in Lillybof course!
Thanks y'all for your input on what I should wear on Tuesday to the fundraising dinner...I went with your vote and wore the navy/white stripe Lilly!
E's THIRD birthday was Wednesday! I took the day off and we played all day.
He even got donuts for breakfast!
We ended his birthday with our neighbors and cake!
Friday, E and I dyed eggs...he pretty much hates eggs of any kind but was all about dyeing them.
Saturday we had a rainy egghunt that E decided he wasn't interested in hunting eggs at. Thankfully his girlfriends from next door filled him up with candy.
We celebrated Milly's sixth birthday on Sunday and smiled in our Easter garb.
E got a gun for his birthday from my uncle and he was pretty darn excited! 

Happy Easter from our family!

Xo,

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful family photo at the end! I love your fashion sense!

    ReplyDelete