Monday, May 12, 2014

Monday Memories

Happy Monday! What a great week it has been! And beautiful weather to top it off!
Monday E and I celebrated Cinco de Mayo with some Barberitos...his fav! And he went dressed as a doctor!
We stayed in on Monday, so I made gourmet Mexican dinner...recipes to come!
The roses at work were beautiful this week!
Mother's Day gift to my mom was a success! Tasha Hussey Body is amazing...post coming soon!
I took some peonies from the neighbors (who haven't moved in yet) and put them in my amazing 13th Colony Clay vase (post on Friday).
E and I went strawberry picking Friday...he liked eating better than picking!
E fell asleep on my lap like when he was a baby...I didn't stay long, but it was sweet!
Happy Mother's Day to all of the women out there! This sweet and silly boy made me a mom!

Xo,







No comments:

Post a Comment