Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Tasty Tuesday: Buffalo Chicken Dip

If you're like me, you're always looking for a dip to bring to party or a tailgate. I know it isn't tailgate season yet, but I feel like there are 1,000 parties in the summer that you need to bring something to. This buffalo chicken dip is both tasty and hearty (i.e. I can really fill up on this stuff!). I serve it with crackers and celery, but you could also add fritos or tortilla chips.




Ingredients
2 (10 ounce) cans chunk chicken, drained (I use the all white meat chicken, I'm sure you could also boil your own chicken too)
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1 cup Ranch dressing
3/4 cup pepper sauce (such as Frank's Red Hot®)
1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese

Directions
Heat chicken and hot sauce in a skillet over medium heat, until heated through. Stir in cream cheese and ranch dressing. Cook, stirring until well blended and warm. Mix in half of the shredded cheese, and transfer the mixture to a slow cooker. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over the top, cover, and cook on Low setting until hot and bubbly. 
**I do not make this in the slow cooker. I actually put this in a dish and bake it at 350 for about 30-45 minutes (when you've let it sit out at room temperature). 
**You can make this ahead of time and refrigerate and then bake it the next day!

I swear this will all get gobbled up!

Xo,


No comments:

Post a Comment