Monday, January 13, 2014

Menu Mondays: Blondies

I promised a couple of weeks ago that I would post my recipe for blondies. This is totally my go-to recipe for a quick and easy dessert. I also always have all of the ingredients ready to go. They're perfect with ice cream too. I swear I've been making this recipe for 10 years. Amazing!

Ingredients:
1 Stick Melted Butter
1 Cup Brown Sugar
2 Eggs
1 Cup Chocolate Chips
1 Box Yellow Cake Mix

Mix Together, Bake at 350 degrees for 23 minutes
Use a metal pan
They will be a little gooey when they come out but I promise they will be done at 23 minutes. They take a while to cool for cutting.


Enjoy!

Xo,

2 comments:

  1. Nina, let me know how it goes! They do take a while to cool (though my son loves to eat them straight out of the pan when they're hot) and don't forget to do it in a metal pan! Enjoy! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete