Thursday, January 2, 2014

Thrifty Thursday: Drugstore Make-up

So even though I adore Bobbi Brown make-up (see post from last week), I also like products that you can find at your local grocery store or drugstore too. So what products am I currently loving?

I LOVE this Maybelline Color Sensational High Shine lipgloss in Luminous Latte. It's kind of amazing. It feels so great on your lips and stays on forever. AND added bonus is that it's only $5!

And when I'm not wearing the lipgloss (and I want to feel a little more grown up) I use Maybelline Color Sensational in Totally Toffee. It's also only $5. All you have to do is Google this lipstick and you will see how many people love it. I'm pretty sure it would be good on every skin tone, every hair color and every occasion! And I completely forget I have it on my lips, other than the fact that it's super moisturizing.

And I know that I told you about how amazing They're Real mascara is, but let's be honest, $20 is a lot for mascara. So I also think that Maybelline the Colossal Volume Express mascara is amazing (the waterproof is even better than the regular kind). It takes your eyelashes from small to BIG volume and for a fraction of the cost of most other mascaras.

http://img1.targetimg1.com/wcsstore/TargetSAS//img/p/12/05/12053864.jpg 
So these are just a few of my favorites for cheap. I'm always up for trying new products and hearing what you love best...so let me know what you're loving!

Xo,

J

6 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower! I loved the Christmas Card you did! So cute and stylish. (I just read like 2months of blog posts!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're following me! Hope you enjoy the blog! Love your blog too! Please keep checking back!

      Xo!

      Delete
  2. I have some Bobbi brown makeup and Dior but ironically my favorite mascara and lipstick are drug store brands! Lovely picks!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, isn't it funny! I feel like I've tried everything and I really just have to stick with what I like (no matter what the price). Thanks for stopping by!

      Xo!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. They're really beautiful on! Super natural and perfect for everyday! Thanks for reading!!

      Xo!

      Delete