Thursday, January 16, 2014

Thrifty Thursday: Mary Kay Skin

Remember my post on how self-conscious I am about my skin? Well after looking at the prices of Clarisonics, I thought I would try the Mary Kay Skinvigorate first. Let's just say, I love it. I feel like my skin is so much smoother and that it really gets the dirt and make-up out (especially after a run). I'm kind of obsessed with it and highly recommend it. So why is it under Thrifty Thursday and not Friday Fave? Because it's only $50!! That's more than half of the price of the Clarisonic. Holy cow! Crazy!!
The Mary Kay sites describes it as:

This lightweight, two-speed power brush gently massages as it thoroughly cleans skin, removing residue, dirt and makeup in seconds.
  • Removes makeup 85% better than cleansing by hand.*
  • Boosts the absorption of your next skin care step.
  • Starts improving skin’s appearance immediately.
  • Helps polish away the look of past skin damage for a more even-looking complexion.
  • Softens the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
Boxed set includes two brush heads and batteries.

You can purchase one from the Mary Kay site (and my dear friend Heidi) here

Xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment