Friday, December 20, 2013

Friday Faves: Prickly Pear Boutique Clutch


 

Before I even begin the review of the clutch, I have to tell you how amazing Amy and the ladies at The Prickly Pear Boutique are.  They are located in Louisville, KY and are seriously the nicest people you'll ever meet. Amy is a doll and willing to go above and beyond in everything to make you happy. I love small businesses and this is definitely one that I'll support for a LONG time!

Okay, now onto the amazingness...Y'all, I can't even begin to tell you how amazing this clutch is! It is awesome. It holds EVERYTHING. It holds credit cards, make up, money and most importantly my EPI pen ;) 

This is my clutch that +The Prickly Pear Middletown, KY featured on her Instagram account. Isn't it beautiful?!
Can you tell how much crap I have in this clutch? It fits soooo  much! I mean it's kind of insane!

It also sits up nicely when your stuff is in it and I love the zip on the top so that your stuff doesn't fall out!
I love that you can carry it as a clutch or use the strap for a purse. I also use it to throw into my big purse (or diaper bag). All of my stuff is in one spot. It's amazing quality and super cute!

It's available in lots of amazing colors (black, brown, gold, bronze, navy, pink, mustard, orange, red, light beige). And any color of monogramming.

AND...it's only $23 plus $8 monogram. The perfect price for a birthday gift!

Check out The Prickly Pear Boutique at @thepricklypearboutique and on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/thePricklyPearBoutique.

No comments:

Post a Comment