Friday, December 13, 2013

Friday Faves: 12 Days of Christmas

12 Days of Christmas

12 Days of Christmas by juliawmills featuring silk blouses

Well, there's 12 days before Christmas and these are 12 gifts that I'm hoping my true love brings to me (okay or that I find on sale after Christmas). Let's be honest, there's not much better than coffee, jewelry and clothes. I'm loving all of these things and can't wait to have them in my closet and jewelry box!

Lilly pulitzer dress
neimanmarcus.com


Lilly Pulitzer silk blouse
saksfifthavenue.com


Vineyard Vines clothing
$120 - bloomingdales.com


J Crew clothing
jcrew.com



Tory Burch ballet flat
$335 - harveynichols.com


Tory burch flat
$330 - luisaviaroma.com


Longchamp shoulder bag
nordstrom.com


Elsa Peretti pendant
tiffany.com


Tory burch jewelry
my-wardrobe.com


Kate Spade stud earrings
lordandtaylor.com


6 comments:

  1. That shoulder bag is perfect! I adore it! And thank you for checking out my blog! I just followed yours, and I would love a follow back! Can't wait to see more posts!

    Maggie D. xx

    http://mychicadventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the two pair of ballet flats you choose for this post! Beautiful post!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the two pairs of flats :)) Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! :)

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tory Burch flats are the BEST...love them! Xo!

      Delete