Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday Faves: Makeup

I love makeup. I can't remember a time that putting on a full face of makeup didn't make me just feel better. I'm a Bobbi Brown girl through and through...I've seriously been wearing it for the past 10 years! So here are a few of my favorite makeup products...

This is my new favorite lipstick. It's bright and obnoxious, but I really do love it. Bobbi Brown's Cosmic Raspberry is such a fun color. It's lightweight, yet it stays on really well. You can put a gloss over it that can tone it down too.
I probably should have posted this picture first. I LIVE for this eyeliner. I've literally been wearing this stuff since high school. It's amazing and stays on great. You can make it as thick or thin as you want and the container lasts an insane amount of time. If you pair it with Bobbi Brown's brush, you have a wonderful treat in store. It comes in lots of fun colors too (I love the Black Ink and the Denim Ink).
Since I've had E, I have this weird skin...dry in the morning and oily by noon. It took me a long time to find a product that really worked for my skin, but I totally love this stuff. It has SPF 50, so your skin is taken care of and protected from the sun. I love this face base!

And I know that this isn't Bobbi Brown, but I have to give a shot out to Benefit: they're Real. I love false eyelashes (I really do) but you can't wear them everyday...but you can wear this mascara every day. It makes your eyelashes so long and it really stays on (but it's also not a totally pain in the butt to scrub off at night). It's not anymore expensive than any other nice mascara (like Lancome or Estee Lauder) and it's amazing!

Cheers to fun makeup!

Xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment