Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Thankfulness Tuesday: After Thanksgiving

So I haven't blogged too much about our Thanksgiving, but we stayed in town (my parents and grandparents live here). It's a wonderful blessing to have everyone pretty close. Thanksgiving always makes me reflect on the previous year and all of the wonderful things that have happened. This past year, I'm thankful that E turned two and is so much fun to be around. I'm thankful that my brother had a cancer-free scan after two years post surgery. I'm thankful that my sister-in-law had a successful surgery and a tumor removed. I'm thankful that I've taken up a new hobby (running) and really feeling good about myself. I'm thankful that my parents are in good health and enjoy taking care of E on days that I work. I'm thankful for a great Florida family and sunny days ahead at Christmas. I could go on and on and on...

I think most importantly, we remember throughout the year what we are thankful for. My goal in the year ahead is to be more mindful during the year...especially now that we are getting into the Christmas season.

So here are a few pictures from our Thanksgiving (I really didn't capture many).

 This is pre Thanksgiving day festivities...E was running around crazy...and this is what happened on our way:
 Poor boy was poop...he slept in front of my grandma's house for an hour and a half :)
 E adores my mom and he stole this Wolverine from my grandparents' house.
My uncle has two boys...so he knows everything boy. He took E out for snake, scorpion and dirt hunting :)

Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving too!

Xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment