Thursday, December 5, 2013

Thrifty Thursday: Hair Products

My husband can tell you that I'm the queen of hair products. I don't like to use the same shampoo every day and I'm always searching for the "perfect" shampoo. My hair is super fine, so finding something that gives me volume without making my hair too oily is killer. I like expensive shampoo, but I feel guilty using it every day. So, I found Bed Head Brunette Goddess at Marshall's for quite a steal! I don't quite remember how much I paid for it, but I remember thinking "this is cheaper than most stuff at the grocery!" I love using both the shampoo and the conditioner AND the thickening spray is pretty killer (also found this at Marshall's). So if you're looking for a salon product and a discount price, I definitely recommend looking around Marshall's or TJ Maxx (I find great deals on Nioxxin there). Find the shampoo here, the conditioner here and the thickening spray here.


Another one of my new favorite products (now that I'm a brunette) is Batiste dry shampoo. It was on clearance at...you guessed it...Marshall's...so I thought I'd try it. OMG I love this stuff. It seriously smells fantastic and does an amazing job at getting the oil out of my hair (I feel like I use this every day now that I have bangs). It sprays out a dark color instead of the regular white of dry shampoos, so it doesn't look like you have dandruff. This stuff only cost me $6! I'm still on my first bottle, but hoping I run into more the next time I'm shopping so that I can stock up.

Gosh I love experimenting with new products and finding things I love...especially when they are a great deal!

Xo,

No comments:

Post a Comment